New Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

My name is Nicole and I am from New Jersey. I just got my Bearded Dragon about 5 weeks ago. He is 6 1/2 inches long so I figure he or she is around 8 weeks old. I named him Rex assuming it is a boy but he is too small to tell. I did lots of research before I bought him. I have him in a 20 gallon tank with a 125 watt solar glo which is situated well above his tank. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Retilesupply.com for his new tank which is 75 gallons (48x18 inches), I'm so excited to get everything set-up. In the future I would like to purchase another Beardie of the opposite sex. It's nice to find a place on the internet that only deals with Bearded Dragons. There is still so much to learn!

Derek32

Juvie Member
welcome, im from new york and not to far form the nj border :p this is a great site with many knowlegeable people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom