New bearded dragon morph: WITBLITS

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I actually seen a sub-adult last year in California USA that was like yours completely patternless...I will say it was very different from what one is use to seeing. Very interesting!

spyder79

Extreme Poster
this is a very interesting looking morph. Any ideas on when or if they may be imported to the US?

Jacques O'Dell

Original Poster
Thanks guys.

Yes they are for sale. Only a few will go to the US though (PM me if you are interested). Not sure exactly when, but it is in the pipeline. Permits and things need to be sorted first.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Jacques O'Dell":984a0 said:
Thanks guys.

Yes they are for sale. Only a few will go to the US though (PM me if you are interested). Not sure exactly when, but it is in the pipeline. Permits and things need to be sorted first.
PM Sent

MNbeardie

Hatchling Member
Depending on the international hooha .. I'm possibly interested. Might be easier for me to wait 'til someone in the States breeds something similar.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
im still waiting to hear from the OP if i am able to get one or two here you can garuntee after a 4 month quarantine and probably 6months for laying and incubation you will see some available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom