New babyyyyyy

Welcome the newest edition to the family, Miko. We got her today, from a breeder from morphmarket. She says she's 3 months old (born in may) but she's so little and only weighs 60g. She's a wero (zero/witblit) and her belly is sooooooo white and it comes up around her face like a little mask. She's skittish but she's so sweet.

Attachments

• 20230817_113849.jpg
    20230817_113849.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 20230817_120610.jpg
    20230817_120610.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 60

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
She is absolutely beautiful 😍, i love the wero, wits and zero all.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
She is absolutely beautiful 😍, i love the wero, wits and zero all.
She's real skittish, she's flipped out of our hands two or three times now 😅😅 but she's pretty sweet and is a good eater. She's in a 60 gallon tank and looks even smaller than she usually does😍😍

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
I remember I had a rescue that looked just like that. I lost him to Parasites before his 1st bday 😢. I miss him very much. This warms my heart and makes me think of my little Warrior.
She's a very beautiful beardie.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Let me put this out there now, this is my last wishlist beardie. I think they are stunning. You have a sweet, normal welcome. I shouldve try that approach.
I think this dragon is a true headturner, different, I think I cant go anywhere with Rocky, OMG- Id have to keep it home

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
I remember I had a rescue that looked just like that. I lost him to Parasites before his 1st bday 😢. I miss him very much. This warms my heart and makes me think of my little Warrior.
She's a very beautiful beardie.
Awhh that's so sad. I'm sorry for your loss, it's definitely hard losing a pet.❤️❤️

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Let me put this out there now, this is my last wishlist beardie. I think they are stunning. You have a sweet, normal welcome. I shouldve try that approach.
I think this dragon is a true headturner, different, I think I cant go anywhere with Rocky, OMG- Id have to keep it home
We couldnt decide between a zero and one of those red/black red monsters and I'm so glad we got her. She's so sweet, last night she kept crawling into my hand to lay down.🥹🥹

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
She's beautiful... which breeder did u buy her from?
Thinking about a zero.
This is who we got her from. She's super nice and stayed in touch the whole time once she shipped the baby. She has a few others from the same clutch posted on here and they're all so cute

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230818_092747_MorphMarket.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818_092747_MorphMarket.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 49

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
We couldnt decide between a zero and one of those red/black red monsters and I'm so glad we got her. She's so sweet, last night she kept crawling into my hand to lay down.🥹🥹
Well it's funny you said this, I just happened to fall in love with my red baby Ruby and after stalking, I mean, visiting her repeatedly, I decided to get her. This was totally by accident and I was NOT getting any more beardies. If you know about Rocky, you will know why but here I am with Ruby.
A red beardie was my very first love but when I fell in love with Rocky, I had no clue about beardies. I came home that night, started studying like I was cramming for a test. I am still learning. I have the major things down, the lighting/temps/food but other than that, forget it.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeenaD11
Top Bottom