New Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! I am new to this site and for my 21st birthday my parents got me a baby beardy <3 she is adorable and the love of my life! She is about 3 months old and for a while there I wasnt sure if she was going to make it. She refused to eat unless I hand fed her, but even then she would hardly eat at all. Finally in the past 2 weeks she has started eating like a machine and I couldnt be happier! Now the only problem I have is I have no idea what to name her! I have so many ideas if she was a male, however I am stumped! If you have any suggestions please let me know!

I have so many pictures of her but at the moment I cannot figure out how to do it! AHHHH

fisher28

Original Poster
My options as of now are Idgy (fried green tomatoes), Rosie (we bought a zoo), I love Scarlett because of Gone with the Wind but my turtles name is Scarlett, Dally aka Dallas (The Outsiders), Hazel Grace (The Fault In Our Stars), I love movies and books so thats what Im going off of! Its such a hard choice and like you said I dont want her to have a common name! But there is also the change my little girl could be a boy... i would be so upset after all of this! lol I just want a good name its literally like having a child I didnt expect it to be this difficult!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom