New baby! *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indie13

Hatchling Member
Got this little one at show on Saturday. He/she isn't eating as well as I would like, but other than that it seems to be doing well. Still needs a name though...I'm thinking something that means fiery due to the color and personality :)

IMG_0006-7.jpg

IMG_0005-10.jpg

IMG_0002-8.jpg

ETA: We have a name...Ember! Sorry to whoever is already using that name. Everything I thought of I entered in the search and found another dragon with that name. Anyway...my baby is the color of embers, it's a unisex name and my other two pets names start with E so it works :)

Schloob

Hatchling Member
Indie13":m5pdesr0 said:
I'm thinking something that means fiery due to the color and personality :)

Vulcan? Its a Roman myth name of a god of fire, meaning flash :mrgreen:

Schloob

Hatchling Member
I also like Tito if its a boy :mrgreen: I think if i ever get another boy thats gonna be its name haha :mrgreen:

anqul

Hatchling Member
perfect name should be---Broly like that super sayan from dragon ball :D he was always on fire and he basically pwned :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom