New and aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

PintoBeanDragon1000

Hatchling Member
So I picked up my beardie today he is roughly 9 inches long. When I picked him up from the guy he had him in a tank with heat lamps and the beardie didn't run or try and get away just adjusted on my hand. I got him home about 3 hours ago. I went fishing and when I came home I planned to measure and weigh him and give him a little bath but he is acting aggressive. He puffed and hissed. Is he just scared because of this new place do you think? How long should I wait until handling? Please let me know I am really hoping I didn't get a aggressive beardie but he wasn't aggressive web he was Ina familiar surrounding.

nursejones813

Juvie Member
Give him time to get to know you. He's in a new place now so I'm sure he's freaked out. Try to pet him or hold him every day. Maybe at first just in his tank. You can also take a shirt you have worn and put it in his tank for a few days so he will get used to your scent. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom