Needs some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
Hey it me Heather...Vivid & McLuvin :blob8:

We had a huge truck come down our road and rip ALL power lines and power polls (in which the truckdriver took off and was never cought...after almost killing 2 little girls that had just gotten off the school bus :x :angry5: :banghead: :angry5: :x )...this led to blowing out of most the lights in the house I guess from the trasformer blowing there strip lights were just fine but it blew both there heat lights out :banghead: ...I can't get new lighting till Friday!!! They will not eat now, Im guessing because they are not warm enough, I could be wrong just guessing. ( have tried a temp fix by useing heating pads on sides of tank (i know there not good but all I have right now :oops: ...and there only kept on in the day and Im home at all times) Is there anything I can use till Friday...will house hold bulbs work? I hate seeing them like this, it breaks my heart...and McLuvin keeps giving me the stink eye :angry5: , black bearding me and bobbing at me like cray :angry5: (very cranky little man) Any info or ideas someone could give me would help soooo much and may save my life as I think McLuvin may be plotting my death :shock:

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
Im not really sure where you located but if its warm enough, you could try taking them outside for some light and UVB.

Do you have a generator or anything running? some way to get them any kind of light/heat?

the truth of the matter is that they will be fine for a few days. if anything it may just force a brumation

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Heather, sorry to hear that the truck driver took out the power lines -- and almost killing two girls :x.
If it's only heat that you need, you could use 100 watt household bulbs. Depending on the size of the viv, you might need two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom