need some new ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1393

sorry i know this has prob been asked hundreds of times, but i need to redo nubs' viv and need some ideas for what to do. this is how it currently is
nubshouse-1.jpg

this is the second fake rock type thing i have done, first one was terrible and this one has been just kinda eh, grout is starting to come off in places and it is just plain boring(so it sucks too). i just cant seems to think of anything creative enough and i guess im just not creative enough to make anything fake rock look good haha. i know i want to put hamak or ledge somewhere becasue there is a small ledge on the back of it currently that he fit on when first moved in but now he is to fat to fit even though he does give it a good try. ive looked through a lot of the viv pic thread, and there are things here and there that grab my eye but not enough. i would prefer to use things that can be made or found(you know the normal money is kinda tight thing)

thanks in advance
and nubs thanks you in advance too
nubscloseup.jpg

Lara

How about making a turn at a hardware shop and asking for any small offcuts of wood (just try and establish the kind of wood as you know some of them are bad), then use a non-toxic type deal glue and glue the odd offcuts together to make stairs and so on - basically what you have now, except made of wood.
Im gonna use granite offcuts in my enclosure since i reckon that hasnt been done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom