Need some help! One question asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

sha489

MeghanLynn11":e25e1 said:
The youngest crickets at Flukers is 3/16" ... would that be okay or do I need the smaller ones?
if you wanna go that small then go ahead that like pinhead size. and like i said earlier i have a 7 inch beardie and bought the 3/8 ones. so its up to you but they def wont be too small. but just remember they will grow b/c you wont use 1000 crickets in a day. i would get them b/c there gonna grow and he might refuse food for a couple days. get used to his new home. ya never know

sha489

MeghanLynn11":69209 said:
The youngest crickets at Flukers is 3/16" ... would that be okay or do I need the smaller ones?
if you wanna go that small then go ahead that like pinhead size. and like i said earlier i have a 7 inch beardie and bought the 3/8 ones. so its up to you but they def wont be too small. but just remember they will grow b/c you wont use 1000 crickets in a day. i would get them b/c there gonna grow and he might refuse food for a couple days. he might have to get used to his new home. ya never know

MeghanLynn11

Original Poster
Okay, yeah they are charging me with shipping. I can get $9 shipping though there instead of the $17 shipping at the other though, so thanks. I might prolong ordering them until the weekend then so he can get settled for a bit before I force a bunch of crickets on him haha, maybe Ill just pick a few pinheads at petsmart over the weekend and then put the order through.

sha489

at petco when i get some of my emergency crickets from them lol the smallest ive ever been able to get is small. the ones around here like most of the other pet store only carry small or large. something to think about.

Sorry but I just had to add my little bit about the Sonic. The town I live in has two in it!!! Most of our towns in Oklahoma have at least one. :mrgreen: I get my crixs from premiumcrickets.com but may have to check out the Fluker's site. That sounds like a better deal. I think I just order 200 for around $8 but had to pay $10.99 in shipping!! :x I forgot to add that I have even WORKED for a Sonic, actually twice, once after high school and once as an assistant manager as an old married lady.

MeghanLynn11

Original Poster
The new beardie is home and getting settled. :) If anyone wants to read what happened on the way down there and see some pics, you can check it out at my new blog, http://meggieszoo.blogspot.com Some funny stories came out of that trip, which ended up being almost 8 hours long, just to get the little guy home!

sha489

thats funny- he is cute tho and maverick is a cute name. that is a long trip to travel for a beardie. why didnt you have them ship it to you? jw

MeghanLynn11

Original Poster
sha489":026d6 said:
thats funny- he is cute tho and maverick is a cute name. that is a long trip to travel for a beardie. why didnt you have them ship it to you? jw

It was only supposed to be 2 hours which is nothing for us we travel a lot, but like I said in the blog, everything that COULD go wrong, DID. Just happened to storm like all hell that day, resulting in massive flooding and 3 accidents causing tooonnnss of traffic. It was nuts, but we made it through it haha.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Where in PA did you get your little guy from? I live in Pennsylvania so I am just curious. And yes wasnt that day a mess? PA always has roadwork and people dont know how to deal with the rain so it is always messy on rainy days too

MeghanLynn11

Original Poster
munchkins9802":19efa said:
Where in PA did you get your little guy from? I live in Pennsylvania so I am just curious. And yes wasnt that day a mess? PA always has roadwork and people dont know how to deal with the rain so it is always messy on rainy days too

Honey Brooke, PA. From Dachiu Dragons. The woman was very very nice. :)

Im from Union, NJ. Was supposed to be only 2 hours and like 20 minutes. Took almost 4 hours just to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom