Need some assistance

Brutus2344

Beardie name(s)
Brutus
I'm adding onto my existing 4x2x2 enclosure. I'm adding on a 2x2x2, it will be primarily the Australian desert dragon habitat sand. I want to coat this hide with the sand. What kind of glue could I use? Thanks

Attachments

• hide.jpg
    hide.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 35

ChileanTaco

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Like it, and that's for sure an enclosure I had bought if it had been available here.
(Have a different large one.)

I also like that the left side has real sand, and looks like there is a small barrier to prevent it spreading out.
(I'm a "not only tile, add sand, add a lot of natural things" person.)

ChileanTaco

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Do you have a camera inside? (On the left in the last picture.)
Does is "survive" or does your dragon try to get it off? For mine, I have a camera, but I have to keep it outside of the enclosure, and also have to remove thermometers after taking a reading, otherwise he scratches them off if he can reach them or otherwise tries to jump to get them down! Once I also made a little "cage" for a thermometer - and off it was...

Brutus2344

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Brutus
Do you have a camera inside? (On the left in the last picture.)
Does is "survive" or does your dragon try to get it off? For mine, I have a camera, but I have to keep it outside of the enclosure, and also have to remove thermometers after taking a reading, otherwise he scratches them off if he can reach them or otherwise tries to jump to get them down! Once I also made a little "cage" for a thermometer - and off it was...
Yes that is a camera, he doesn't mess with anything, I have 4 thermometers inside. Cameras been in their 3 weeks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom