Need help with lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayroy824

Hello fellow beardy babes sooo this is driving me absolutely insane because for the life of me I cannot find these things anywhere or if they even sell them. So I am looking for the detachable metal hanging clips that attach to the light domes so you are able to hang them. I do not know the proper name for them and I’ve tried everything I can think of to try and find them to possibly purchase a pack of them. I have some lighting domes that didn’t come with any and I have screen tops that do not let me use the Zilla spring clips unless I want to destroy the screen to my terrariums . Can anyone help me with the name of these things and possibly where I can find them to purchase just them and not an entire whole other dome? Thank you ! I will include a photo to explain what I’m talking about.

109553-700453953.jpg
109553-8945560301.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is a good question, I am not sure. Have you checked at Lowe's or Home Depot yet?
I am unsure what they are called, exactly but I can look around. Until you find one, you can
also use the hook ends of 2 hangars, & just cut the hangar part to length & twist the ends
together to make one adjoining hook at the top to hang it with.

Tracie

kayroy824

Original Poster
Drache613":ku8cwpxh said:
Hello,

That is a good question, I am not sure. Have you checked at Lowe's or Home Depot yet?
I am unsure what they are called, exactly but I can look around. Until you find one, you can
also use the hook ends of 2 hangars, & just cut the hangar part to length & twist the ends
together to make one adjoining hook at the top to hang it with.

Tracie

Great idea! I will definitely try that! Thank you! Yes if you happen to find out please let me know. Plain metal hangers aren’t too easy either to find now a days. They are all plastic or wood.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
https://www.build.com/product/summary/1690696?uid=3992463
Dont know if this would work -
I know your looking for a hook clip but will this work
https://www.chewy.com/zilla-terrarium-lamp-mounting-spring/dp/206054?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hg&utm_content=Zilla&utm_term=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7eGy0KTQ7QIVzFPVCh3h1Qa2EAQYASABEgI5YvD_BwE
You may haft to go to the store and take the hook w/ you your looking for and see if they have them I would think some hardware store would carry them
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom