Need help moving eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all i need help moving my bearded eggs im moving 18 hours away and i'd like to take my eggs with me they have been in the incubator ( first clutch has been in for one month and the second clutch has been in for two week would moving them into a cooler with heat packs work ? what would be the best methods of tranporting eggs any help would be appreciated.

vampy

Juvie Member
I'd set up the cooler with the heat packs for a day or so now and check the temperatures. Provided the temps don't go above those of the incubator, it'll be fine, eggs can manage with shorter periods of lower temps okay, but overheating can be very serious. I reckon if you wrap the egg boxes in towels or something that will hold the heat and protect from any bumping around, and put a heat pack or two in there, they should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom