Need feeder pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdave

Juvie Member
So I'm building a beardie care sheet and I need some pics of some feeders. I need pics of a mealworm, hornworm, cricket, and silkworm. I think I'm forgetting one. I already have the superworm and the dubia pics. Anybody have any I could use?

This is my Dubia set up under my dragons tank, on the right is the full colony in the rubber maid to the left in the critter keeper are two females and a male for breeding

This is the critter keeper with the two females and a male I keep some carboard pieces in there for them to hide under some fresh veggies fish food dog food and water crystals

This is the full colony layered egg crates to the left by the infrared light with food and water crystals off to the cooler side. I keep toilet paper and paper towel rolls at the bottom of the egg crates, at first I was going to use them as feeder tubes but found that they really like to hide out in them and have their babies in there also so now I rarely touch them

This is a picture between the egg crates nothing really special just giving you an idea

Now onto the meal worms

This is the way they are stacked under my dragons tank, top one are mature ready to feed worms, second one is for the beetles and pupates I pick out and the bottom is old pooped bran that sill has baby worms in it that I sift out when they are big enough (nothing goes to waist in this house)

This is the worm bin filled with bran potatoes and what ever leaf I'm feeding the dragons at the time I clean it out/swap out bran every 4 to 6 months or when it looks like dirt and pick out pupates when I see them and drop them in the beetle/pupate bin to change into beetles

This is the beetle/pupate bin with bran oats and potato. About once a month or so I pick out the beetles and dump the bran into the worm bin and the cycle continues

It's all super easy even my 5 and 6 year old's do it

techdave

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So I got it uploaded today, check it out.Still a work in prgress but let me know what you guys think. Still need all those pics except for the silkworm. I have it, just haven't got it on the site yet. Thanks:)

techdave

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh ya. Hehehe Forgot to post the address. It's beardiebracelet.com. It's not finished yet, I'm just a bit excited to actually post my first site :)

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
You mention a crossfire enclosure on the front page but you don't explain what that is. Otherwise it seems to be good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom