need enclosure asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny123

Hatchling Member
Hello,
I am in a hell of alot of thouble i was cleaning out my 20 gallon and some how broke when i was cleaning the glass beats me even why it happen. so now i have no cash and a beardie in a cricket keeper and am in illinois. it is to cold outside to put him or her out there. sleeping right now and don't know what to do. i been doing my best tho figures no one in my family has a fish tank now using. so am pretty much screwed and when i get paid in three weeks nov 17 pretty sure its to late for a baby. i been stressing them out by switching them around one day in tank and the other in cricket keeper all i got for now.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Can you go to a walmart and get one of those rubbermaid containers?

It should work until you can buy a new tank.

-Brandon

johnny123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i have a rubbermaid but is kinda useless without a lid for lighting. i would use cricken wire but dragon would get out easy to small. thanks for the idea man...

Jess

Extreme Poster
If you use the Sterilite bin, you could just cut out a big piece of the lid and staple the chicken wire over the opening. Check Craigslist too- I always see free/cheap tanks there.

johnny123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I think he will be fine in the cricket keeper with greens added. am awaiting replys from craigslist. looking very skinny so thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom