need advice fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsteward90

Hatchling Member
So Saturday I was cleaning up and I bumped into the sliding door on Tangos cage and the wood fell. I think it may of fell on him. Well he ran and hid between the log and wall. Joe came over and tried to pick him up and he opened his mouth and ran. So we left him alone. Well he's been going to bed early (going to lay in a shade so he can sleep). But he still eats and poops. Today hes been acting sad. He got on his rock for maybe 2 hours then just layed on the floor. I dont know what to do. Im scared if I take him to the vet they are just going to tell me he is fine. Do yall think he got hurt or he is just spooked?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Honestly it could be either.Me personally I would go to the vet for an X-Ray just to rukle out any swelling.Have you tried giving him a nice long soak yet to see if that helps?

hsteward90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He still wont let me pick him up. I think he lost his trust in me. But today for the first time he scratched at the door like he used to when he wanted out. So I went and opened the door and he ran like so fast. I might leave the door open. He is still eating like a horse. And pooping. But his poop has been different like you could see the whole cricket and worm like it wasnt gettting digested. Why would it do that?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
If he is pooping out whole food he isnt digesting properly.What are your temps?Also his gut flora may be off from being stressed out.I would get him a good probiotic like acidophilliz,benebac or even some soy yogurt to help balance him out.It also wouldnt be a bad idea to get him on some repta-aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom