Nachtmahr -- New pic, finally getting fat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, many of you know I had planned to get a little silkie baby I had named Pazuzu. Well, Pazuzu isn't doing well and we don't think he will survive being shipped. My friend will be taking the best care of him that he can and hopefully he will survive.
So, without further ado, meet Nachtmahr: (arriving from Diamond Den on Thursday)
newbaby.jpg

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Nachtmahr is one handsome little silkie! Congrats on your baby, post lots of pictures when he arrives on thursday, please!

-Kaleen

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Sorry your plans fell through, however, this is a very good looking dragon. I look forward to more pictures. :wink:

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Alrighty, he arrived around 9 am this morning and my goodness does he have a personality! He hopped right out of the deli container and scared the crap outta me (always the best way to make a first impression :wink: ) I cannot BELIEVE that Nemesis was this small once, this baby is the size of her head! He can't decide if he wants to wave or bob, so he's doing both :lol: He seems to love his hammock and has tried eating his reflection a few times already, and he wandered around and took his first poo.
These pics do not show his colour at all, as they are inside the viv and under the lights. Don't wanna make him nervous by bothering him too much yet, so, here is what I have:
DSCN2220.jpg

DSCN2222.jpg

DSCN2224.jpg

DSCN2225.jpg

DSCN2226.jpg

DSCN2227.jpg

Will post length/weight later on today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom