My Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
fresnowitte":9e877 said:
:laughhard: Shame on you Kirby for teasing that poor beardie that way. JK :laughing6:
That first video was hilarious. Was that Puppy leaping for the locust?
Your not going to need to work for a zoological park your going to have one. :laughing6:
that was butters :)

the camera was stuffing up on Puppy.. i WISH it caught his flip.

by Christmas time i plan to move it up to 16. as a turtle is on the list.. not to mentioning a whole bunch of babies (fingers crossed)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Paul,

Yeah, I would love to have seen that flip also, too bad you missed it!! Is she going to join the circus? :lol:

Tracie

maxattack

Juvie Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: Butters is Buttercups nickname! It used to be Butterbeans' (black lab) nickname too. Apparently I have an obsession with Butter! Anyway, I watched those videos last night twice then had to watch them again this morning. Butters is hilarious! She has quite the vertical leap. I had no idea they would jump like puppies when they get excited! I wish I could get locusts here to see Buttercup hop around like that!

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
:oops: Butters and Puppy are both boys... :oops:

and NONE of my children are ever runing away to the circus :shock: Tracie, dont say things like that so loud, they'll hear you...

Elaina

Juvie Member
That was great!! Lola liked your vid too :wink:

Hey- OT- can you tell me the name/artist of the songs in your first video? We liked that too LOL...

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Elaina.. the songs are...

the locusts vid:
Kate Miller heidke- Can't shake it
Santogold- Shuv it

the KD 08 vid:
Bjork- All is full of love

;)

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
the crickets video is brilliant, absolutely hilarious, although teasing them like that is wicked mean

wiggles goes nuts for locus too, i don't like the ugly full adult ones but you can get pretty yellow juveniles over here, not a fan of the way they can cling to your skin tho its kind of creepy

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Omg im going crazy. After reading everyones reactions i want to watch the video soooo bad. But im at work and the computers dont have the updated flash player (dont have the PW to update it!) sigh.. ill have to wait 2 hours and watch it right when i get home!! :blob5:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I keep watching this video over and over. I sent it to my family, and they don't believe that Puppy is the same kind of lizard that Jasper was! I just can't get over how excited he is about those locusts. They must taste great. Do you want to make the ultimate sacrifice and test that theory for us, Kirby? :lol:

utahraptr

Sub-Adult Member
I love the locust viv, I've never seen a beardie leap like that. Evie can leap, but Merlin, all she does is stick her tongue way out and try to reach the food that way. She may kind of push herself up, but rarely gets her front feet off the ground. Unless maybe for a hornworm. THanks for sharing the viv, it really was great!

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":b0a35 said:
I keep watching this video over and over. I sent it to my family, and they don't believe that Puppy is the same kind of lizard that Jasper was! I just can't get over how excited he is about those locusts. They must taste great. Do you want to make the ultimate sacrifice and test that theory for us, Kirby? :lol:
they are eaten world wide, and in africa they are eaten annually, to celebrate/efforts to stop the locust plagues. they deep fry them, season them in chilli... and eat them. they are apparently the 'desert prawn' and taste very good. (they remove the winds and legs.)

P.s. its Butters not puppy :oops: :lol:

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
ill try get a vid of Puppy tonight.

wigglesworth, the pretty yellow ones are males. and the brown larger ones are females. i try to feed off most of the males, as they are horrible, pesker the females. hitch rides on their backs and mate constantly.. they sit waiting as she deposits the eggs and then try to breed again emediately after... :roll:

Elaina

Juvie Member
Thanks for the songs :D

So if they are a snack, lets hear how they taste!!!!! We could start a beting pool and see if we can get you to eat it!!!

Dragonblade

That's great stuff.
Draco does a little dance when I drop a superworm in, but no leaping.

Curious, what did you use to compile the videos?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stocam01
Top Bottom