"My three sons" pic heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Took some outside pics of Waffle, Foster and Brady lately. Foster would not cooperate and show his orange colors though. He was being difficult.
Waffle

waff2-1.jpg

waff1.jpg

waffle-1.jpg

Foster

fos1.jpg

fos2.jpg

foster2-2.jpg

Brady

(not that great of a Brady pic, but I wanted to show how much he has grown)
brady1-1.jpg

brady2-1.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, I can't believe how much Brady has grown! What happened to the wittle baby from a few months ago (or has it been longer and I'd been in a time warp)?

Awww, Malibu didn't feel like showing his pretty colors? He didn't look so thrilled being on the tree either.

Everybody looks great!

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Look how big your boys have gotten! I just want to snatch them up and give them big cuddles and hugs! Such handsome boys! :love10: :love5:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Great pics, I just love the pic of Waffle being buff, our girls liked it, too!!! He got quite a few arm waves!!! Tel him Sweetie, Issy and Angel say HI!!!

Deborah

MissT

BD.org Addict
Waffle and Foster looking as pretty as always!! Wish it was warm enough to get Kazi out for some photos - Im pretty sure he would escape tho so maybe not such a good idea!

But, OH MY!!! Where did baby Brady go?? When did he get so enormous!!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks for the comments everyone!
sweetiepie9":60ef7 said:
Great pics, I just love the pic of Waffle being buff, our girls liked it, too!!! He got quite a few arm waves!!! Tel him Sweetie, Issy and Angel say HI!!!
Waffle says thanks and hello to the ladies!

It really is amazing how much little Brady has grown isnt it?
Definitely a big change from the starving tiny 6 month old that I got back in February huh?
brady0429091.jpg

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
I can't believe how wonderful Brady looks. You would never know, other than the missing leg, that he had such a rough start. You've done a wonderful job with him, Jiffy.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh... your boys are looking great Jennifer.
I still love that "Mr Universe" shot of Waffle :lol: Foster's colors are stunning!
Brady?! :shock: Where's Brady? I didn't see Brady..nope.. you can't convince me that beardie is Brady. Brady's just a baby... nope, that's not him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom