My new beardie Flash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy64

We got our beardie Flash on Sunday. I handfed him last night he ate 2 superworms and a grape. Today my hubby put a dish of superworms coated with vitamins and calcium and he ate 3 superworms out of the bowl all by himself! We are so happy :D !!!!
82881-4329970698.jpg
We got our order of 1000 crickets and 250 superworms and 2 little pkg of w ater crystals! the fedex person never knocked my hubby went and checked the box was on the porch. The box was hot. Some of the crickets were dead. The cooling packet was warm. Grrr!! :angry5:

onceblue

Hatchling Member
Congrats on your new beardie!

I recommend having the post office hold your packages for you - you can request the vendor to mark the box so that they don't deliver. That way, when the weather is hot (or cold), you don't have to worry about being home or a stealth delivery. However, even though I do that, I've STILL had a lot of problems with my post office leaving my packages of live insects on my porch even though they are clearly marked as HOLD AT POST OFFICE. This is extremely frustrating because I live in Texas where temperatures get very high, and I order worms that are temperature-sensitive.

What seems to work best for me was requesting that the vendor put my phone number on the box (so they can call and check in with me about pickup) and stamp/mark it several times (not just once) so that the post office absolutely cannot miss that they are supposed to hold it.

sassy64

Original Poster
82881-7767308913.jpg
The 1st time I got Flash out and cuddled with him.

82881-9704511002.jpg
Last night I covered him up with a blankie while I was holding him. When we put him back in his habitat he just fell asleep right where I put him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom