My new BD SPOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone. I have been kind of lurking around this place for a few months now. haha, and yesterday my new baby beardie arrived!!!! He is my second BD. (my first died years ago after a long life). Then I was moving a lot and transferring schools almost every semester. But now that I am finally settling in with my soon-to-be hubby, I decided I adopt another.

He is a "Rio Red Orange 100% het hypo" from Rio Reptiles. His mom is Eymu (Super Orange) and His dad is Demyn (Red Citrus Hypo). I have named him SPOCK. 8) Which makes him pretty much amazing.

He is settling in well. He arrived beautifully orange with no stress marks. After his first bath, he ate a good portion of his greens with dubia. (they were dying and immobile but still wiggly, so I just threw em in the salad). But then as he started exploring his new viv, the relocation stress marks started to set in heavy. He is pooping fine, and sometimes eats a bite of salad when he thinks I am not around. Today though, he wouldn't really eat anything, so I tried tempting him with mealworms. (I know they are not the best, but my sis gave em too me from her gecko food supply to help). This worked amazingly.

It is funny though... he seems to lighten up and is free of stress marks when I take him out of the viv. but once I put him back, he gets the marks again. lol. idk. Anyway, my name is Chelsea, and here are his pics!

IMG_6207copy.jpg

IMG_6215copy.jpg

IMG_6219copy.jpg

IMG_6225copy.jpg

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
aww hes so beautiful!! cheryl has some great dragons!! She is so sweet, Jessica is great too!! I got my first from Cheryl and i think we are getting anohter in a few months here and i think that one is going to be from cheryl too lol!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom