my new baby/clutch pick :) NEED A NAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayl55

Juvie Member
Hey ya'll! so this little guy is the KEEPER :) hes my new baby! I need a name for him though..hes very active and quite teh little squirmer! lol but I love him and his colours are BRILIANT! he is a product of Lilly and Tank :)

268.jpg

269.jpg

270.jpg

257.jpg

please leave some name suggestions, I have ZERO Ideas!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, CUUUTTTIIIE!!! hmmm a name for the little guy....something manly and snappy! Zeus, dynamite, cajun, caliente, Austin, Troy, ...just a few!!!

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hmmm Zeus sounds cool, Thats on the maybe list for sure :) Thanks for the suggestion !

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Wow! What a little firecracker he is.

I cant suggest any names, but he deserves a bold one ^_^

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
yea a nice strong bold name should do the trick..Zeus is at the top of the list for now :) But I'd still like some other suggestions

Sheri1484

Wow! Look at the coloring! I'm currently looking for a name for mine too, but I saw this pic and thought I'd comment!

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lol Rajun Cajun, thats hilarious..but Cajun sounds pretty cool too! Yea I was very pleased with his colours, and he hasnt even had his first shed yet..I'm hoping hes going to be gorgeous and not lose any of his colours

wantsbd

that guy has awsome colors i wish i had one like that im still looking for one right now. but for names he needs something awsome

lightning
fire
bolt
spike
red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom