My new baby beardie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark83

Hatchling Member
This first one I took to try and show his colors. Turned out really well considering it was taken with a cell phone:

Beardie.jpg

This one was taken right before bed. He always stands in this corner and falls asleep:

Readyforbed.jpg

This was taken after lights out, the only time he can be held without him jumping out your hand:

Sleepy1.jpg

NOTE: The last pic was taken by the breeder Tundra Dragons before I got him.

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
I LOVE the dunce in the corner pose! funny, he never did they here! lol

I can't wait till his colors really show, should be another month or two! I'm guessing more yellow on that one with a hind of orange!!

thanks again mark!

Charles

mark83

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Actually he just shed his back today. He had shed is legs and tail first, then his head and now today his back. It looks like a bomb went off in his viv with all the shed scattered about. :mrgreen:

mark83

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He has finally started eating his greens! I think he is getting more comfortable in his new home. Going to post some more pics later.

mark83

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The first 2 are of Norbert "Limp leggin' it" :D and the last 1 is to show how chubby he is getting. I measured him today and he is around 9" tip to tip and 76 grams.

0710001728a.jpg

0711001825.jpg

0710001930.jpg

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
:) he's beginning to look like his mum in roundness, you sure he is not a she, lol!

That first pics caption should read, "chillin the most"

cheers,

Charles

mark83

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Actually I'm not sure if he is male or female. As far as I know the males have bumps on either side of their vent and the females just have 1 larger bump? And last I looked "he" doesn't have any bumps flanking his vent, I didn't take that to mean much though cause I don't know when those bumps should be visible?

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
you should be able to tell now if he's male or female, one lump is usually female, and 2 one on each side right above his vent would be male, if you want to sex the animal I suggest looking up the how to on here, it's help me to sex my animals when ppl ask for my guess before shipping.

I can probably take a pic of my male tomorrow for you so you have an idea of what they look like! but there is a good how to on here somewhere, I'm sure if you searched for it it would come up!

lemme know if you want a pic of him, (i like to show him off anyhow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom