My new addition..more pics 12/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just a quick update....a week later and..

Scamp is now 24grams and 7" long

so he has put on 8 grams and grown 1 and a half inches since he lost the end of his tail after 3 days

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to collect the bugs from the petshop today and the owner couldn't believe how many bugs I needed for him.

I jokingly turned round and said well I will pay for them if I can keep the beardie....he said yes.... :shock:

So now for an update on my new beardie Scamp as you know he was only 16 grams when I bought him home, he now weighs 44grams and is 9inches long. yes the pictures are below including his first full shed. 8)

P071701_17-05-10.jpg

P0834_21-05-10.jpg

P072002_17-05-10.jpg

P0721_17-05-10.jpg

P0737_18-05-10.jpg

P073701_18-05-10.jpg

fez09

Extreme Poster
:blob5: :blob8: WOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!! :blob8: :blob5: Congrats on keeping him! That's awesome, you deserve it for taking such fabulous care of him! That's great progess, I love his boodah belly pic!

Grimleo

Juvie Member
I read this thread and I thought I should comment on how great a story this is. :) I am really happy you took such great care of Scamps and now you get to keep him? Warms my heart :D

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Yeah, i knew you couldn't give him up! I've been there! He looks great! That pic of him shedding so cute, poor wee tote must be uncomfortable!

Congrats on your new pooper! :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well quick update Scamp is now 9 and a half inches and 54grams...just finished one shed and is going into another straight away

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
OK..Scamp is definitely a male :wink:

Unfortunately we lost Crooke our male last monday and on Tuesday it was quite spooky as Scamp started head bobbing like a miniature Crooke :shock:

He had never headbobbed before

He is now 13 and a half inches and weighs 156grams :eek:

Blackbearding when I put him back in his viv

and just for a comparison Scamp 7 weeks ago
P071701_17-05-10.jpg

Bradleyv1714

Hatchling Member
WOW!!! that is a MAJOR difference between the pictures of before and after! I am glad that you ended up keeping him and that you were able to give him the TLC that he so desperately needed!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
deb, he looks so good! i really admire people who can help beardies in need, i dont because i would want to keep them all! lol! that and i need a bigger house before i can have more lol... your amazing!! :D

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well due to our other new addition Scamp has been moved into a bigger viv...and he is loving it but now he is eating even more now he is running everywhere lol :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom