My little one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ectotherm1

Here's my little girl.
About 10'' head to tail.
Father was a SandFire Blood, Mother a Hypo Red.

Also, she looks a little skinny to me.. just wondering if anyone else sees it?
For a while she wouldn't eat her veggies, but today she ate a good amount of kale/bok choi and some carrots and about 20 gut loaded crix.

4fzo84.jpg

2vcyxj5.jpg

2mzzbiw.jpg

34zyp3d.jpg

14183zr.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah she looks a little bit skinny but she is amazing! she is so pretty! :mrgreen:

Plus I love your viv for her!

Ectotherm1

Original Poster
Thanks!
The viv is a 36x18x16'' tank, tile substrate and slate stacked for her basking area.

Also, I fattened her up pretty good today, I found out that she doesn't really like to chase crickets but will take them gently from my finger tips or from tongs.
And she ate a good deal of her greens today.
:D

Ectotherm1

Original Poster
Hate to say it, but I've had her about 3 weeks now and still don't have a name!
I'm not too great and picking out a girls name.
Tried to think of something that gos with her great color, maybe Caliente? lol :roll:
Starburst is another maybe.

Here's some pictures I took a couple minutes ago(I know I'm not the best with a camera)
jq6tfq.jpg

zjf8s9.jpg

eks2rr.jpg

xm7rwn.jpg

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
awwww!!! She is very pretty!!!! I love the colors and markings on her face. I'll bet she's a little sweetheart!!!
Puffsmama

Ectotherm1

Original Poster
Thank you!
She's great.
The only time she was jumpy was the second day I had her but other than that, very calm.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I asked my husband for an idea on a name for your little girl. His idea was 'curious flame' I like the flame part, anyway. My suggestion is 'princess flame'

Ectotherm1

Original Poster
Starburst for short.
If I start calling her princess, she'll think her greens aren't good enough for her again. :mrgreen:

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
Ectotherm1":9d2a2 said:
Starburst for short.
If I start calling her princess, she'll think her greens aren't good enough for her again. :mrgreen:

LOL, great name and dear little beardie. :D

We started calling our girl "precious princess" months ago and darned if she didn't grow into that name quickly. :roll: She has us all wrapped around her little claw. LOL

The best,
Em

Ectotherm1

Original Poster
Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate the kind words.
Starburst(You can tell I like the name :lol: ) decided she doesn't want to eat crickets today.
I haven't seen her eat any of her greens but she doesn't look thin like in the first set of pictures anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom