My little Memster vs calcium powder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my baby beardie Mem is currently on Albon for Coccidia, so he's not had an appetite for anything at all other than of course, the infamous wax worm. Since I'm limiting these he hasn't had much calcium intake. Obviously he was missing it. A little got on his basking spot and he got to licking, he has never done this before. So I poured out some more and he tore into it like a, well a dragon on a cricket! Was the cutest thing I have ever seen, with powder all over his little nose. I made a short You Tube video of it in case anyone wants to see how much my little love, loves his calcium powder :D Oh and pay no mind to the ugly furniture in his viv, this is homemade temporary stuff while he's fighting Coccidia, I can throw it away and easily replace it should I not get him to water in time enough to catch a poo. :shock:

http://youtu.be/xIjRn8tDghc

Linziehonn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you, I could video him all day and never get tired of replaying it! He's such a little character!

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
That is brilliant!!! Love his little technique of 'chewing' it and the way his arm goes ten to the dozen! so cute :D

Linziehonn

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He did it again today! It kills me that he thinks he has to BITE it and chew instead of just licking it up like most beardies. He's an unusual little guy. Came home today and he had managed to spread his salad and his shed all over the entire tank! Not a single piece of salad left on his plate. So I dunno if he got ticked or just had a really fun time today making a mess for me to clean up! :)

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Linziehonn":3rofncb7 said:
He did it again today! It kills me that he thinks he has to BITE it and chew instead of just licking it up like most beardies. He's an unusual little guy. Came home today and he had managed to spread his salad and his shed all over the entire tank! Not a single piece of salad left on his plate. So I dunno if he got ticked or just had a really fun time today making a mess for me to clean up! :)

haha quite a little calcium addiction going on there. just make sure not to give too much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom