My friend Juno(Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanoVerda

So I am a bit of a camera fanatic, not photographer. That means I take lots of pics but they aren't expected to be good. :) Here you will see my pics of Juno. I just adopted her a few days ago and she has gotten became adapted to the new place pretty well, she even gets along with my girlfriends pup.

Timmy(pup) coming to say hi to Juno.
SDC10268.jpg

Juno getting some sun
SDC10278.jpg

I swear she knows what a camera is
SDC10283.jpg

I went to the outside of the door and this look is classic
SDC10284.jpg

Just a good pic of her
SDC10285.jpg

She saw the neighbor and his dog
SDC10291.jpg

In the bath
SDC10294.jpg

I came in from seeing The Hangover 2 last night and found her sleeping like this.
SDC10300.jpg

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
Juno is very adorable, I love the first picture with the dog! Who knows why beardies tend to sleep in such odd positions :roll:

KanoVerda

Original Poster
I got off work last night at 9pm and it is now 10:18am and I have yet to sleep. The reason is I got Juno a 55 gallon tank last night and have been hard at work on cleaning and getting it ready for her. It was being used as a feeder tank for some snakes so it received a very detailed cleaning job before I did anything else.

Gonna start off with the last picture I took today. Juno on her little rock and that look is priceless. "This is MY ROCK."
SDC10008.jpg

SDC10005.jpg

Please bear with me in saying that this set up is a great improvement from the 20 gallon she was in when I took her from people that couldn't take care of her. The lighting will be changed in 2 weeks when I get my next check, as for right now I have the 24inch Reptisun 10.0, a 75w daytime basking light on the far left, a ceramic heat emitter in the center, and a 60w inferred light on the far right. I will be amping those up on the next check as well as starting construction on a fake rock basking area. She is a lot happier from when I first got her and I know that by the time I finish this set up it will be more that the little queen of the house ever expected.

KanoVerda

Original Poster
I am keeping the reptisun, I am changing the heat bulbs. They are some cheap ones I got from work(Wal-Mart) in the pet area. They don't get the tank to the correct temps. I am off by like 10-15 degrees so one step up in bulbs should fix that.

KanoVerda

Original Poster
My GF and I took our pup to the local dog park yesterday and I figured since I was going to be outside in the sun for an hour I should bring Juno and let her get some non-artificial rays. There was no need to worry about other dogs getting to her because she was safe on my shoulder and we go in the small breed dog part where the biggest dog can't even jump higher than my knee.

On our way out the door Juno crawled onto my back and my GF snapped this pic that reminded me of a classic Star Wars moment.
"Yes Master Yoda."
SDC10011.jpg

Getting ready for a ride. Don't worry, while I was driving my GF was holding her.
SDC10013.jpg

"What choo look'n at?"
SDC10019.jpg

"But I don't wanna go back in, I wanna stay out and play."
SDC10021.jpg

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
What a pretty dragon!! Love all the pics, they are awesome!
Take good care of her and good luck! :)

KanoVerda

Original Poster
Spent the better part of the last 2 weeks working on one of these fake rock things for Juno and I think it turned out pretty good for my first time.

Juno on her new home.
SDC10062.jpg

The beast and her kill.
SDC10047.jpg

Best. Picture. Ever.
SDC10033.jpg

Odd sleeping habits.
SDC10043.jpg

Click to watch a video of Juno eating and running around her tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom