My favorite beardie photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
You're welcome, Christie. I was reading in another thread earlier today that one person who has known about one dozen beardies and they weren't cuddle bugs. All mine, especially Redrock, have insisted on being on our shoulder and cuddling into our necks. She was learning to comfort us when we were either upset or sick. I loved that one as she looked soo happy to be on my shoulder enjoying daddy being there also.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
yes, Dawn, we do miss her. But I'm thankful for the almost 2 years we had her. She was soo loving and a wonderful comforting cuddlebug.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Oh man. It's going to be hard to pick from the thousands of pictures I have of him. :lol:

thebeardieistrulyadistinguishedgrad.jpg

FILE0474.jpg

FILE0446.jpg

PIC_2352.jpg

PIC_2369.jpg

PIC_1756.jpg

RIP Sasha and Daniel.
Sasha5_by_Blackdejavu.jpg

Irritation_by_Blackdejavu.jpg

All_Dressed_Up____by_Blackdejavu.jpg

Desiray

Absolutely amazing photos everyone :) Here is my new favorite photo of Desiray chilling out on her log

DSCF5460.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom