My favorite beardie photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Lol, Dee, I just told you in another thread to come check out your pics. I think your beardie may look similar to her when he's grown up!

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Oops i added the names to the dragons i forgot lol

Naw you can never get anymore carried away then me when it comes to pictures I love to take pictures. Thats why i figured hey make a post and post away :D

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
Ok so if we are all showing off our babies I am going to join in

Tekka the lightest
tekka3.jpg

Sahara 1 whole gram heavier
sba2.jpg

Whizz
DSC00349.jpg

Puff
09112009203.jpg

Last but not least Crooke the heaviest but not the longest (this was taken a while ago)at least september cos he is no longer on sand
22082009151-1.jpg

A newer one of Crooke
cbas2.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I love all the pictures!!

Here are 2 old ones of Foster that I love...
1493322788_5ce7c1384e.jpg

1662094000_24c329c3e9_m.jpg

And here is another old one of Foster as a Super Beardie in training! (and I know I have posted this before, but I love it, and I know not everyone has seen it)
If you notice, he is missing his left front arm. Well here he is as a baby, doing an arm wave with his right arm, while holding his body up with I guess just his chest strength

snapshot20070828210911.bmp.jpg

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Puffwhizzcrooke - Tekka is gorgeous! As are your other babies too of course.

Jiffy, I love that first photo of Foster looking over the glass partition thingy.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Oh Christy, we need photos of Little Miss now!! PS... is that going to be her name or are you still working on one?

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Well I picked out a name for her in the Z's in memory of Zero (7 yr old rescue that passed away) But no one here at home likes it at all they all want to call her something diffrent. Kids were gone and my hubby didnt much like the idea of us having another :roll: Hes became quite fond of the little thing. So they want to change her name this weekend to something the "whole" family likes and not just me :shock: Ambers words :( She helps me with them. She feeds the babyfood and gives the calcium to them daily for me if im busy with something else. She wants to be a vet and specialize in herp.

As requested heres some new pictures.
Her froggie. (New girl)
P1210080.jpg

Wanting more supers.
P1220115.jpg

I see you Mr. Cricket.
P1220118.jpg

Im going up where its warm.
P1220130.jpg

Darien helping me with her bath. (i sat and didnt move so he didnt fall in and squish her or drown himself). He was reaching in and playing in the water. I washed his hands quickly after.
P1190015.jpg

Chimaira and her stuffed baby. She thinks its a real beardie. Shes had it since she was 4 months old.
P1210067.jpg

We found the same one at a goodwill store here and i bought it and gave it to Bobble. I tried all the others and it freaked them out So Bobble sits on top of it most of the day LOL

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Christy, I didn't realize how small Little Miss Z was until I saw her next to Darien! She is beautiful though, she looks like she has such a sweet personality!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Christy, have you ever noticed that 98% of Lance's posts are one of five phrases ("Awww such a cute family" being one of them)

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I think its a man thing lol

Yeah shes quite small i'll have to take some pictures next to some of the others. Shes like a twig with legs thats the way she walks. She has really long legs for such a small body.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I've been wanting to share my all time favorite picture of Redrock. Some of you may remember her. Some may not since we lost her more than one year ago. Here she's sitting on my shoulder and Bill is taking the picture. When we first got her she was scared of the camera. It took a few months but she got used to it as we LOVE taking pics of all our girls.

redrockonmelookingatBill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom