My experience with Ghann's

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
I have been ordering from them since about a week after we got Angus - they are just cheaper even with shipping then getting them at the local Petsmart (only pet place close by).

After getting a couple of boxes of 500's (different times), I figured it was just better to get 1000 and make a new home for them instead of the tiny cricket keeper I got orignally (that will be used for something else maybe!

Monday I put my order in and it was delivered Tuesday - but I wasn't home, my Daughter was. I called to let her know they were coming and she said they did and brought them inside. HOWEVER, she immediately had to put the box back outside as the box got dented in shipping and they were escaping. Not sure from where because there didn't look to be a hole anywhere.

The new sterilite box I was making for them wasn't even ready yet, plus I wasn't going to be home for a couple more hours. Figured ok, that's fine, leave them on the front porch. When I got home with their new home ready, I saw that even MORE had escaped. Not one to want to count them, I just dumped whatever was in the box into the new cricket home. Looked like a lot and more than 500 ...but not sure how many. Not even sure if the FedEx truck driver is having problems with ....."Escaped Crickets" - they've not said a thing :lol: and I'm not going to bring it up.

So with that said, I figured I'd drop Ghann's a line just to let them know that perhaps they might want to mark their boxes "FRAGILE" or something and told them about the ordeal.

Today there was a box on my front porch from them - this time I KNOW what 1000 crickets looks like - they are now dumped into the cricket box with the rest of the others and Angus will be a happy boy! They charged me a minimal fee ($5.95) for these and quite honestly I was surprised and tickled!

I HIGHLY recommend them if you want crickets. Their customer service is the best!

Now to go write them a thank you email!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom