My dad should have prevented me

Status
Not open for further replies.

burt1016

Juvie Member
I was at my local pet store (scales and tales) and I was picking up crix (I know, my dubia colony is at population:10). I casually walked down the isles while my dad was crossing out his cricket card (Pet store does these cards with...ok nvm) and I saw the baby beardie cage. It had around 15 dragons, very very very overcrowded. However, all of them were eating crickets and some even the collard greens! They were seriously around 4-5 inches and they were all sitting on the sticks and were basking. However, one caught my attention. He was a lot more active, he jumped at all the crix, I saw him eat around 30 in less then 5 mins. He was pretty much the fattest and the largest. Yes, he will be mine tomorrow. He will be living temporarily in Joyce's old 30 gallon. I have his tank fully set up and I am very excited.

burt1016

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I will be driving by the store at around 7 or 8 and will pick him/her up then. I'll definitely post pics.

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
LOL...LOVE IT!!! That's why I have a baby now...just fell in love at the pet store and found one on craigslist. It's those eyes that get you!!! :D

burt1016

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh yes there is.

Pictures :D

Repti sun box?
100_1930.jpg

Only one for now. Ill get more in a few days.

burt1016

Juvie Member
Original Poster
If it's a girl, Lydia. If it's a guy, Aidyl (lydia backwards). Named after my best friend thats a girl. Not a girlfriend but a girl thats a friend. Im such a 12 year old :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
burt1016":3rrmx0xw said:
If it's a girl, Lydia. If it's a guy, Aidyl (lydia backwards). Named after my best friend thats a girl. Not a girlfriend but a girl thats a friend. Im such a 12 year old :lol:

Good for you, having a female best friend, not many guys can do that. BTW your new beardie is adorable.

burt1016

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Don't tell anyone but I've been in love with her for 2 years!!! Ok anyways, she/he is a fast little thing! She/he can dart all around the tank in a few moments. It's crazzyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom