My Custom Enclosure (little bit different)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsnow08

100_1274.jpg

top opens to have lights resting on a screen i put in (didnt like the idea of hanging the lights too much)
100_1271.jpg

vents on top for the lights
100_1270.jpg

100_1273.jpg

chain so the top will stay open when its all the way open
100_1275.jpg

back vent, a whole bunch of circle vents on the back is cool i guess but i would rather just buy one big one
100_1276.jpg

Sid herself
100_1277.jpg

100_1278.jpg

i also got a video of the cage up on youtube check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PbzPEdmy_Y

jsnow08

Original Poster
let me know what you think,
the inside screen for the lights to sit on is pretty sick in my opinion :D

oh yeah, and the cage is 4x2x2

I'm researching building a cage for my current girl, checking out what I'd like to do and all.
I really, really like the lights on the screen like that, and will probably do that if I don't end up making two stackable units.
I love how you wouldn't have to open the front to play with mounted lights. So great idea, and it all looks awesome.

jsnow08

Original Poster
Superfictious":008c7 said:
I'm researching building a cage for my current girl, checking out what I'd like to do and all.
I really, really like the lights on the screen like that, and will probably do that if I don't end up making two stackable units.
I love how you wouldn't have to open the front to play with mounted lights. So great idea, and it all looks awesome.

thanks! yeah i thought so, its a little bit different than other peolpe have done.
if you need help doing it just let me know and i can let you know how i put the screen on like that

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
That is very nice! Great idea! Even if the lights weren't resting on a screen, the whole idea of the top coming up to get to the lights is an awesome idea by itself!! Definately going to consider this in my own building project! :blob5: :blob8:

jsnow08

Original Poster
its sand.
dont freak out! haha
i feed her live food outside the cage and her veggies are on a plate elevated from the sand.
she doesnt ingest any sand.

hammerhead

Juvie Member
Here's mine. Still need some finishing touches, but I let them move in too quick. Started a 2nd one, a little longer. I'd be happy to give advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom