My Crew..... Has to go to two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez09

Extreme Poster
So glad that you got some pics, your beardie family is adorable! Hope you heal quickly!

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Off and running again. Boy oh boy what a whirl wind past few days. Outta the hospital now and getting ready for school that starts tomorrow. Kinda excited and way nervous. So pics, weights and measurements will be delayed a bit longer.

Grim my immensly spoiled big guy is doing well. I tried to get him to eat on his own but it didn't go well. Lost some weight and I started to freak and began hand feeding him again but he refused to eat for my roommate. I guess he just wanted mommy. He ate for me when I got home.

I swear she was giving them beardie grow while I was gone! All the babies got bigger.

Reese laid 20 eggs the day after valentines, she met up with Grim in a brief unsupervised moment :( should produce beautiful babies if they hatch. A few of the eggs were collapsed when we unearthed them, we'll see what happens and they haven't been out together since.

Sly's personality continues to come out and he is full of himself!

Adrian is gaining weight nicely. Her fat pads are filling in nicely. She's my little momma. :)

on a side note I started a Madagascar hissing cockroach and a dubia colony. I also am starting to breed my own super worms. The dubias are already breeding like crazy and the others have a few babies :)

well that's what's going on in this beardie lovers world....

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hey all... Lots going on. Busy busy busy! All the scaly kids are great! Brooks Is now 12 1/2 inchs long. That boy likes to eat! Chanel is 8 1/2 and Domi is almost 10. I got Grim eating on his own woooohoooo! all of them eat on thier own now. Grim dropped 60 to 80 grams but finally realized momma ain't gunna feed him. Out of the 20 eggs Reese laid the day after valentines all but 5 collaspsed and molded. She is getting ready to lay again soon :( sly is still our scaley son with the most personality. Some of the looks he gives us just cracks me up! Adrian is quite the tubby one now. she likes to eat as well. I took a bunch of pictures today just gotta upload them and post. Hopefully tomorrow. We started school last week so time is strained especially online time. I don't think I missed anyone. Will get weights and measurements soon......

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Okay weights and measurements :) hopefully pics soon....

Brooks 13 1/2in  134g
Chanel 9in 32g
Domi 11in. 62g
Reese 15in 306g
Adrian 13in 278g
Grim 22in 588g
Sly 19 1/2 468g

five of them grew this week. My babies aren't so much babies anymore :( they grow up too fast!

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Shhhhh, don't tell anyone else. It'll be our little secret. I will try and find the time to take and post some pics soon, tell then, lets keep it on the D/L.....Dee Ell....

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
but yours is all fresh and shinny and new.......How can you blame me for wanting pics?....<puppy dawg eyes>....

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
You do have a good looking bunch of kids! Grim is quite the handsome fellow! And I agree with Chelly... We need some new pics! If we don't get some new pics then I think Chelly will be doing her pants on the ground song all over your thread! She's quite good at taking a thread hostage until demands are met! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom