My Collection (*DUW!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
This section's been pretty slow lately, let's keep it moving! :D

Here are my babies. :love5:

I'll start with the royals.

Cu, 04 female royal. Sweetest thing EVER!! My first and forever favorite.
DSC05339.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

Prospekt, 07 female royal. She's not bad with people, but gets real nippy when she's in shed or when I have the camera out.
DSC04181.jpg

DSC04197.jpg

Zalma, 09 Dave Colling BCI. One awesome snake. Gorgeous, totally docile, and loves her food. :mrgreen:
DSC05299.jpg

DSC04145.jpg

Last but certainly not least, Sangre the 09 Keith McPeek Borneo short tail. One of the lightest breits I've ever seen. As far as bloods go, he's got a decent temperament, typical blood feeding response. :p He's my garbage disposal.
Oh, another thing. He's TERRIBLE at pictures. :roll: Please excuse these crappy ones. I'll get better ones up if I can get any.
The evil pumpkin with the evil snake. :p (Which also has two layers of stuck spectacles :roll: )
DSC05453.jpg

DSC05454.jpg

Enjoy! :D It's not much of a "collection", but it's all I can manage atm, and I am VERY pleased with all of them. Couldn't ask for a better group. :love5:

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
zimbabwepegasus":1ab3c said:
I didn't realize you were British?! Royal python!
Actually, no. I wish I was British, though! I think 'royal python' sounds SO much better than 'ball python'. ;)

zimbabwepegasus":1ab3c said:
You have a Dave Colling BCI.
I have a Dave Colling BRB.
Dave is the best! You are very lucky! I've been gazing at the BRBs on his site for the past few months. They are out-of-this-world amazing!

When I bought Zeezee, I found out that he lives in the San Diego area, and I just so happen to be heading down to San Diego this Christmas for a family reunion. I don't know how I'm going to get around this one... I'll never forgive myself if I end up in San Diego and don't get to see his collection... Then of course if I look at the BRBs I'll never forgive myself for not taking one home. :lol: I think I'm destined to have a BRB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom