My beardie tank so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiDiS

Juvie Member
So i have been setting up my 40g tank for my new bearded dragon. This is what i have so far. Please excuse the dirty glass and the ghetto way of hanging my lights lol. Im on a budget. The light you see in the pic will be a Reptisun 10.0 18" UVB. And i am going to add another light above the cool side to brighten it up. There will also be a basking light above the hot side branches and rocks. I plan on putting slate tile on the bottom of the tank... and hopefully spray paint the back and left side sometime this week.

IMAG0657_zps776985e8.jpg

Full tank shot. The basking light will be right above the branch and rocks

IMAG0659_zps0e8dbc6c.jpg

Hot side

IMAG0658_zps7ee8c688.jpg

Cool side, with a nice cave to curl up in, and i am going to hang a hammock above the cave and wood.

IMAG0660_zpsd05b278b.jpg

Cave on hot side

Let me know what you think :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I think it's great. Once you get the slate tiles in and you get the temps right, you'll be all set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom