My beardie laid 8 eggs, she's not eating PLEASE HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValBCN

Original Poster
On Friday she laid two more eggs (tha makes 25!!), while she was laying the last ones I got closer to see how she was doing (she was in her usual spot in the garden) and she ran to me and started puffing her beard, so I backed off and left her to do her business. After a while I went to see her again and she'd laid these two eggs. I fed her and the day went on as normal (she's very regular, she goes to sleep at 7, which we find very cute, and doesnt move till the morning).
On Saturday... what a change! When we took her out to the garden, she started roaming about, eating dandelions and trying to eat beasties (it was flying ant day, so she feasted in a few of those, but then we gave her her usual crickets with calcium, which she ate happily). And so we knew she was done with laying eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom