My beardie is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Returning to followup this one with significant trepidation .... :(

Did you get him to the vet ?

Did he make it ?

If he did .... what did the vet say and what are his chances of recovery ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

OMG, really, that is such great news!! :blob5:
What were his injuries, did they give you the full report on that?
I hope he is resting comfortably in his bed. While he is healing try to keep him warm overnight, around 80 to help expedite his recovery.
Please do keep us posted on his progress, we are all concerned.

Tracie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Nicholas10":3nhvb067 said:
I took him to a vet and he is better buck needs medications thanks!

Wow !!!

that's great news :) .... I was fully expecting see a post telling us he passed away with a black beard overnight ..

Yep .... give him a nice long snuggle from me too....

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Nicholas10":1xhirkx1 said:
He has no sign of broken bones or internal bleeding and there is a good chance it will survive.

Have you taken him to a vet? Sometimes you can't tell just by looking at him. If he hasn't been to a vet, please take him ASAP!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
JessPets":16cwtdzq said:
Nicholas10":16cwtdzq said:
He has no sign of broken bones or internal bleeding and there is a good chance it will survive.

Have you taken him to a vet? Sometimes you can't tell just by looking at him. If he hasn't been to a vet, please take him ASAP!!
I
Nicholas10":16cwtdzq said:
I took him to a vet and he is better buck needs medications thanks!

Yes, he did take him!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is absolutely amazing he doesn't have any broken bones, wow! Good thing it was just a child that stepped on him...
I wonder what the blood was from that came out of him, perhaps an internal bruising? Hopefully nothing too serious. I am sure though that he is sore & tired.
Which medications is he on, a pain medication?
Keep us posted on him.

Tracie

Nicholas10

Original Poster
sadly after a few days my beardie snickers died. i took to a company that cremates pets and i got him cremated so i can always remember him.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm saddened to hear about this. Poor guy =(. He may have had some internal bleeding that couldn't have been helped. I'm glad to hear you are going to give him a good resting place and he is no longer suffering. I'm sure he will always take a happy place in your memory.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about Snickers, that is just awful. :cry: He obviously had some internal injuries from the accident. I am sorry he didn't make it.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom