MY BEARDIE IS DYING!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!! PLEASEEEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
O my gosh, I am so sorry to hear that he passed away. :( Losing a beardie is never easy, maybe this will help:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
I am so sorry that Ozzy didn't make it. I know how hard it is to lose a beardie, as I lost my first one a little over a year ago. It's truly heart breaking. Prayers and hugs to you. Hang in there :(

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I'm so sorry to hear that he passed away. I noticed that you said the vet told you to feed him peroxide... for anyone reading this, please, never never never feed your beardie peroxide! Don't use it on wounds either. Don't know why a vet would say that but it's completely wrong. I know you didn't feed him peroxide Ozzy98 and that's good.

Ozzy98

Original Poster
I let him die on his own when he was ready and he just stopped breathing. He's gone now and I will miss him alot.

Rukii

Juvie Member
Ozzy98, I am so sad to hear about your loss. I was reading this thread and hoping that he would pull through! You did all you could, don't feel guilty about anything. Ozzy will be waiting for you over the rainbow bridge. Just remember he is always smiling down at you. You will miss him alot and its ok to never stop missing him any less the next day. Prayers for Ozzy on a safe journey over the rainbow bridge.

We all miss you Ozzy. You are in a beautiful place now. Watch over Ozzy98, and give him lots and lots of smiles.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
I'm sorry you lost your Ozzy in such a horrible way. Someday hopefully you can ease the pain with a new friend.

And I'd take a 2x4 to the boyfriends head so he's never so stupid again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom