My Beardie is attacking me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie223

I came home from getting the wife and I picked him up out of his cage as usual. As I went out side to check the mail (first time outside since we moved) he leaped across the garden! :shock: Ran into the corner of my house and flared up at me black beard and all. Opening mouth and bite me twice even, had to use a thick old shirt of mine to pick him up. Now he wont even let me touch him at all, or get close to his cage. Can someone please help me out here, I do not know what to do with him. :cry:

LJean

Extreme Poster
He was most likely scared and hasn't gotten over it yet. My male dragon never bearded or bit, but once bringing him outside something spooked him and he was not happy. I'd say just give him some time and he will be ok.

Vinnie223

Original Poster
yes he is kinda calm right now and I will post any changing effects. He bearded me when i tried to bribe him with a strawberry his favorite snack. :|

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Some freak out when outside. He was running for his life. You comming up on him he thought you were going to eat him so he did what he could to fend you off. It might take him a while to settle down. He might not beable to go outside. Sounds like he has a real fear. If you do you might want to put a leash on him so he dosnt run away.

Vinnie223

Original Poster
Ok then, yeah he did the same thing again this morning. :? He didnt do this before but oh well then. Guess no walks together then. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom