My Beardie Got some great color after his last shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

czuber

Hatchling Member
My Beardie has always been just kinda plain and brown but I didn't mind. He was always a good boy. After his last shed he got some pretty amazing changes with some vibrant color I guess he has matured to a adult.?

My camera doesnt do him justice but he is so orange and dark almost burnt orange now. Quite the handsome fellow.

JulieGeek

Hatchling Member
What? Your dragon doesn't *already* have a heart-shaped glass bowl from which to pluck the choicest dubias? What kind of beardie parent are you? :laughing6:

Seriously, that is high class. Princess eats out of a repurposed pink soap dish and Loiosh has a hot pink hermit crab water dish. I obviously need to upgrade as well.

Loiosh & Princess' Mom

czuber

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ya it works perfect it is so heavy he cant tip it over. Keeps the Dubia from hiding all over his cage. The best was when my wife walked by the cage and said "Is that my Candy Dish"?!

Jaskotch

Juvie Member
hilarious!
and- i want you to know- i have found a crystal bowl that is going to be "repurposed" as a dubia delivery device. as you say, heavy enough that he cannot tip it, and yes, will keep the dubias contained. AND it is beautiful. now Vincent just needs to wake up from brumation, and i will try it! i will post a pic, if it works... it's possible he will be so dazzled by the crystal that he won't see the bugs! hahahaha! we'll see. but, thank you for the pictures, i would never have thought to try it without. to date, i've feed him by hand, because those darn things disappear underneath something so fast that Vincent couldn't chomp them otherwise :)

littlegoron

Hatchling Member
czuber":3ndxzgw2 said:
Ya it works perfect it is so heavy he cant tip it over. Keeps the Dubia from hiding all over his cage. The best was when my wife walked by the cage and said "Is that my Candy Dish"?!

:lol:
this is my mom too
"is that my good hand towel youre using'
'noo0o, its his special bath towel'
'is that my nice tupperware he is in'
'no, its his bathtub??'

jodavis10

Love the feeding bowl, my female Loki eats out of a kids plastic bowl with cartoon characters on it.....my male Thor has been using my boyfriends dip bowl. I get the "I really wish you'd stop putting those nasty worms in my dip bowl!!"

It's Thor's worm bowl now, lol

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
I have this nice hand towel for D&B's bath towel and everything has happened to it. My dad just shook his head when he saw Dave on it. I want to wash it but it might infect our clothing/towels because Dave has "gone" on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom