My Beardie Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 of these, the 2 handicapped "Teens" and the 1 handicapped adult were rescued from Pet Paradise on Kellum road in Virginia Beach, VA. Besides their looks, all of my beardies are fat and happy!

Tebow, the Adult
100_0205.jpg

Chile, the runt
100_0204.jpg

Lucian, the Leader...What are YOU lookin at????....lol.
100_0203.jpg

Rex (top, one with crooked left arm) and Jack (with missing left hand)
100_0202.jpg

Pic of all the Teen Beardies!
100_0198.jpg

NorVaBeardieGirl98

Original Poster
Hello, been a while, but, Steve and Terri are officially married...lol. And I walked in when they were on their "honeymoon",....wink wink. We all know what happens on someone's honeymoon...lol. Yup, Steve and Terri will be mommy and daddy soon, so I will be keeping the Female in her own 30Gal until she lays those eggs. I already have a nice inc and I'll look forward to having more German Giant beardies!

NorVaBeardieGirl98

Original Poster
lol. I named one of my little ones Jack, after "Jack Sparrow" from Pirates of the Carribean. Jack (the one from the movie) is a pirate, and pirates have been known to have missing limbs. My little Jack is missing part of his right arm, and thats why I named him that...lol. Jack might actually be a female, so I may rename em Jackie...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom