My bearded dragon not eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmrmnts

I have been having my bearded dragon about five to six months got it from a guy the breed them. I have been feeding him crickets since the first time I bought him, dont know the gender. Last week I got him crickets but he wont eat them. I left him two weeks without eating I totally did not have time to go buy them. when I got the crickets last week I dropped six crickets into the tank and he ate half but has not ate since 4 days now I'm getting really worried. He has some white sand, his water bowl and a tree branch he is in a 20 gallon tank and his heat lamp. I change his water every day he also has been getting skinny since that time I didn't feed him. He dosent eat greens or fruits but I have to force feed the veggies and fruits. I will post some pictures of him.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

jsmrmnts

Original Poster
I do have have a UVB light but the clamp broke where you hold the bulb.
It still works but got to replace it ASAP I just bought a light clamp that is dimable and comes
With Its bulb, heat rock, and something that looks like a food bowl but also it's looks like a tree branch.
What else can you guys advice me? Ohh I'll take the sand out what kind of sand you guys recommend.
I'll take photos of the setup soon.

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
No sand at all. Beardies naturally live on packed dirt, so better substrates are tile, nonadhesive shelf liner, paper towel, and repticarpet. I hope your beardie gets better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom