My bearded dragon isn't growing?

Beardie1

Original Poster
Okay, so, I got a baby bearded dragon in April of 2022 and she is awesome her name is Eclipse and she is super energetic but the time I have had her she has only shed for me once and that was just a couple of days after I got her. Do any of you have any idea why she isn't growing?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Okay, so, I got a baby bearded dragon in April of 2022 and she is awesome her name is Eclipse and she is super energetic but the time I have had her she has only shed for me once and that was just a couple of days after I got her. Do any of you have any idea why she isn't growing?
Correct diet -- correct UVB placed NO coils -- and correct surface basking temps w/ good diet all play a role in the growth plus genetics-- dragons grow at different rates but what I listed above plays a huge role in that and the overall health of the dragon ---- if you would like to go over the husbandry of the tank we can

Beardie1

Original Poster
Correct diet -- correct UVB placed NO coils -- and correct surface basking temps w/ good diet all play a role in the growth plus genetics-- dragons grow at different rates but what I listed above plays a huge role in that and the overall health of the dragon ---- if you would like to go over the husbandry of the tank we can
I have the correct UVB and diet, but I will get the tube UVB because I have the zoomed reptisun one. Thanks for the advice!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have the correct UVB and diet, but I will get the tube UVB because I have the zoomed reptisun one. Thanks for the advice!
Are you using a coil? You want either a 24" zoo med or a Arcadia pro T 5 for a 40+ gallon tank- the zoo med comes w/ a 5.0 bulb please get a reptisun 10.0 bulb the Arcadia you want a 12% bulb

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom