My bearded dragon isn't growing?

Beardie1

Original Poster
Okay, so, I got a baby bearded dragon in April of 2022 and she is awesome her name is Eclipse and she is super energetic but the time I have had her she has only shed for me once and that was just a couple of days after I got her. Do any of you have any idea why she isn't growing?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Okay, so, I got a baby bearded dragon in April of 2022 and she is awesome her name is Eclipse and she is super energetic but the time I have had her she has only shed for me once and that was just a couple of days after I got her. Do any of you have any idea why she isn't growing?
Correct diet -- correct UVB placed NO coils -- and correct surface basking temps w/ good diet all play a role in the growth plus genetics-- dragons grow at different rates but what I listed above plays a huge role in that and the overall health of the dragon ---- if you would like to go over the husbandry of the tank we can

Beardie1

Original Poster
Correct diet -- correct UVB placed NO coils -- and correct surface basking temps w/ good diet all play a role in the growth plus genetics-- dragons grow at different rates but what I listed above plays a huge role in that and the overall health of the dragon ---- if you would like to go over the husbandry of the tank we can
I have the correct UVB and diet, but I will get the tube UVB because I have the zoomed reptisun one. Thanks for the advice!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have the correct UVB and diet, but I will get the tube UVB because I have the zoomed reptisun one. Thanks for the advice!
Are you using a coil? You want either a 24" zoo med or a Arcadia pro T 5 for a 40+ gallon tank- the zoo med comes w/ a 5.0 bulb please get a reptisun 10.0 bulb the Arcadia you want a 12% bulb

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom