My baby is dying as I speak, please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I am so sorry to hear about Akira. You have done everything you could for her. You were a good mommy so please dont beat yourself up over this. Cherish the time you had together and the memories you made with her. Rest in peace little Akira.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I am so sorry to hear about Akira. Im sure you did everything you could for her and were a good beardie mommy. Please dont beat yourself up over this, you have many good memories with her and you can cherish those. Rest in peace little Akira!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm so very sorry ! How horrible for you to have gone through. Please do not blame yourself. If you would have known that would happen, you would never have done it, you are to be sympathized with, so don't beat yourself. You cared about your baby, and would never do anything to hurt it, so now don't hurt yourself by blaming yourself, you are already hurting enough....take care !

eternitylonger

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks you guys. I feel much better now. I will miss that little girl but at least she is in a better place now. Thanks again.

i want you to get a seringe and mix water and calcuim powder and make her drink that so she can get some of that in her. im sorry to say but i went through the same thing and mine past on the way to the vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom