My baby is being shipped today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey Stephanie, how dd you get that pic the right size for your signature? I messed around with it yesterday and it kept telling me the pic was too big...

He sure is a cutie! Has he eaten much yet? Ziggy eats ok, so far....

Chris

Do you know when the stress marks go away?

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yeah. I think he's a ham already. At first he was alittle afraid of the cmera but since he has seen it sooooo much now he just ignores it.

He is eating really well. I gave him a bowl of phoenix worms and he devoured them. :mrgreen: Such a good boy. Even ate some collard greens from me.

Chris

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Can I ask you a question? I work tomorrow and I want to leave some food for Ziggy for his lunch. Can I leave Pheonix worms in a bowl for him? What kind can they not get out of? It seemed like they would've been able to get out of the food bowl today (although he didn't give them a chance... I do have ceramic bowls??? I am leaving Collard greens all day.

Thank you so much!!!
Chris

Louie's been eating very well with his greens and okay with his worms, but has only eaten a few crickets so far. I'm about to try again so hopefully he eats a few more. He's definitely a little poop monster thats for sure. And it seems like he enjoys watching me clean it up :whip:

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yeah I hear ya about the poop. Ziggy pooped 2x and thank g_d for the tiles! The first time yesterday he did it on the ramp and that sucks to take out to clean... Zig seems to like the phoenix worms also. I like them so much more than the crickets and I can leave them for him while I go to work, bonus! What other types of worms are you feeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom