My baby is being shipped today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He's here! He came about 10 min after my last posting. I met the UPS guy in the drive way and scared him when he came out of his truck... He just flung that little box under his arm and said Sign Here. I took the box from him, then signed.

Anyways, we went straight to the bath and he was ok with it. After that I put him in the viv on the basking spot and her stayed there and checked everything aout for a few then kept looking everytime my son would move then eye the entire viv. So I got out some crickets, dusted them and he ate like 20!!! then pooped on this basking spot. When I cleaned it up he freaked a little so he is having quiet time to get used to his surroundings.

He is really fast! We took video of him eating crickets and I could hardly keep him in the shot! Now he's trying to climb the walls...
The paper I have is alittle reflective so maybe that's why.??????
Ok. Hecalmed down and I very slowly and careful changed the paper. He's chillin now on the ramp but not on the basking spot...

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
HERE HE IS:

ZIGGY018.jpg

ZIGGY013.jpg

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well he's eaten again. This time about 12 crickets. Then I took the rest out and now he's basking... What a good boy!

He's adorable! I'm glad he's doing well. Louie wasn't in the mood for crickets when I first tried but he did eat some of his greens. In fact, he enjoyed throwing some of it around his viv, too. :roll: He wasn't in the mood for a bath either. lol. I'll probably try with the crickets again soon. I'm so happy our babies both got here safe and sound. ^_^

chrismnc

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm so glad they are here also! We just adore our new little Ziggy! He already seems like he likes the attention and is curious of whats going on. My dogs can be pretty loud but he doesn't seem phased.

He's eaten again... only 3 crickets and 3 phoenix worms. He will watch the worms with fascination but until they are right near him, doesn't go to eat them. He is still climbing the walls every now and then.

He is so cute!

You gotta post some pics!!!

Here's a peak at him. I have a bunch more pics on my post "Louie will be shipped today!!!!!!" (or something like that). lol.

128902817158526535.jpg

DSCF0730.jpg

DSCF0734.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom