My baby beardie is about to die please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Vandy":3c4ylxmj said:
If you own a animal you should take it to the vet when you start to realize something is wrong not wait until it's skin and bones and a hour away from dying then get on a forum and ask what should I do

I'm glad someone gets it.

Skipper7

Juvie Member
A moderator should see it eventually and lock it. I am sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose a pet. It is an important but very, very tough lesson to learn.

DylanJ

Original Poster
Skipper7":ehgjy5rt said:
A moderator should see it eventually and lock it. I am sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose a pet. It is an important but very, very tough lesson to learn.

Lesson learned.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I am absolutely appalled by the lack of empathy shown here by several of you. Life itself is a hardship enough but to learn to be mature enough to know when to exhibit kindness is a learned trait. I hope that you will realize eventually how important true character of a human being is. The OP is understandably upset & it is completely unacceptable to beat him down in this manner. It is not nice to kick someone when they are down. I am locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom