My Anastasia

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
OK, after 3 days I have read this whole thing (not three days straight of course :p ) But now I come to the end and see it's been over 2 weeks since an update?! :shock: I guess I don't really need a Stasia fix since I just read the whole thing, but new pics are always nice! :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hey Dolcemer.... are you out there?

I need a beardie pile up fix here!

Hope you are doing okay. I sure miss our days of riddling and HMTHU :( Where did those days go?

I'm getting my baby next week :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

How's your garden doing? Getting any more squash?

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Leann, I am here for your Stasia fix!
Dawn, I'm so excited to hear about your new baby. You must link me to the thread when you get him/her. My squash is doing well. It's starting to get cold though so it won't be around much longer. :(

Great news!!
My Stasia is getting ready to shed. She shed her lips and the root of her tail earlier in the year, but I was still afraid with her unhealthy burnt skin she wouldn't be able to shed anymore. Right now she is wearing a "mask" of skin around her snout, mouth, and eyes, and a "stocking" around one leg. I keep calling her the masked avenger and zorro. I don't think she appreciates it.
I am so excited about her pasty skin, but I stupidly haven't uploaded any pictures! However, I snapped a pic of what happens when you put two females together.

100_3591.jpg

They both attempted to get on top of one another unsuccessfully until I put them into different areas of the room. Silly beardies. No one knows who is more dominant because they are both spunky little brats. They are the type of rare dragons that could probably be housed together but I would never risk it.

Today was my birthday and I was busy all day so I didn't get to tuck them into their blankies and I feel so horrible about it! Have I spoiled them that much really?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww! The girls look wonderful.

I hope you had a great birthday. I saw that you got 4 cakes :shock: LOL... PIG OUT TIME...give me your address...I will come help you! :wink:

Yes... I am getting my Bligg on wednesday.... am very excited, to say the least! :D

BTW.... I recall asking for a beardie pile up.... not a beardie train :roll: :p :lol:

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
Yeah, they're doing the BEARDIE hop! It's great to hear Stasia is about to shed. It'll be nice to see what she's hiding underneath!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Hope you had a great Birthday! :D Sorry I'm late. I seem to be late alot lately.
Congrats on the impending shed! Looking forward to the after picts! :blob8: :blob5:

Sandy H

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'M SO EXCITED! My little girl not only shed her mask but her tummy and a leg as well!! She seems afraid of this whole shedding mess so I have been giving her extra attention to the point I have to remind myself that she needs to bask under a light at least some of the day.

Somebody said conga line?
100_3631.jpg

Dun dun dun da dah daah. (And yes, I did put them that way, hence the evil looks in this one.)

Beardie pileup?
100_3634.jpg

Sleepytime. That's as close as I could get to a good pileup this week.

SHEDDING PICS:
Before:
100_3621.jpg

After:
100_3628.jpg

Before:
100_3637.jpg

After:
100_3639.jpg

100_3657.jpg

The tummy pics show in the bottom left where she was burned the worst; it's having trouble shedding but I think it will turn out OK.I know this is scary for her, but I'm happy that she's shedding that nasty brown skin. She looks, and feels, so much healthier now. More pics when she's all done!

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I just had to write this. Stasia was piled up with the others last night who fell asleep in a few minutes but she would not shut her eyes and go to sleep. I picked her up and set her next to me. She walked up me and curled up in my hair and was asleep in 2 seconds. ADORABLE. That's all.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Kate,

Glad to see Stasia's shed getting rid of all the bad spots on her skin. YEAH; she's looking better and better. It's always nice to see a pileup of your babies, still can't get ours to be on the same floor at the same time without some sort of attack going on. Roger did get 3 of our beardies to sleep together, but they were all burrito'd, so didn't know the others were there. That was fun!

Thanks for keeping us updated on Stasia, hope you are well.

Deborah & my zoo

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Hi Kate,
I've been away traveling and moving and now am catching up on my threads, Love all the pics of Stasia, and hope your feeling better as well, how are things going now?
Bugs and hugs :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom