My 8 beardies (Pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
KatieKat":301r6z8s said:
They're gorgeous! In the snuggle picture, he looks so big compared to her! I have a Rio's Reptile baby too, Zuri :) Who are Hercules parents, just out of curiousity?

Herc is a Diyva x Demyn baby :)

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
dylanravenj":2m3olntf said:
I love Merlin! How are cresties with handling?

babies can be jumpy, but juvies & adults are much calmer. He loves to crawl on me, and in my hair. They are awesome :)

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
All of your babies are gorgeous! Rio Reptiles does an awesome job. I got both of mine from Cheryl.
Zeppelin is in my avatar pic. He is a Zylla Houdini baby. Tazz is my female, she's a Audym Vyllyn baby.
Amy :D

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
tazznzeppelin":1sltpooq said:
All of your babies are gorgeous! Rio Reptiles does an awesome job. I got both of mine from Cheryl.
Zeppelin is in my avatar pic. He is a Zylla Houdini baby. Tazz is my female, she's a Audym Vyllyn baby.
Amy :D

Gotta love those Rio Babies!

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
I love Hercules that color is amazing it sux to be in Canada no big breeders out here only capital dragons wich I love their super reds but in Winnipeg we also have Winnipeg reptiles so idk but USA has so many breeders (jealous :D )

Evergreen

Juvie Member
Beautiful dragons! Molly orange beard is so pretty and Butters looks like he must be a very picky eater :p That's amazing how much Hercules changed in color from those pictures, I never would have guessed they were the same lizard!

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Evergreen":iynx4ywq said:
Beautiful dragons! Molly orange beard is so pretty and Butters looks like he must be a very picky eater :p That's amazing how much Hercules changed in color from those pictures, I never would have guessed they were the same lizard!

Hercules NEVER stops shedding. He goes from head to body, and it takes 2 weeks for his body to shed off.. then he will be shed free for about a week, and his head will start shedding again. I have never seen a dragon shed so much in my life.

Danielle4

Hatchling Member
with all the beardies how many crickets or worms do you feed them a week? I cant imagine feeding 6 and cleaning all them tanks 2 is enough for now but I want another baby now that mine are both almost 2 :D

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Danielle4":3p2w56iu said:
with all the beardies how many crickets or worms do you feed them a week? I cant imagine feeding 6 and cleaning all them tanks 2 is enough for now but I want another baby now that mine are both almost 2 :D

I go through about 100+ supers per week, and at least 160 roaches a week. My adults don't eat that much. The 4 adults I have eat a combo of 40 supers a week, and the younger ones eat about 70 per week. I have my own roach colony so I don't spend tons on roaches, and supers are pretty inexpensive. I only spend about $2 a week on greens. They are cheap around here :)

As for cleaning that tanks, it's nothing. 3 of them get a bath every morning and they poop in their bath, so I never have to clean it out of their cages, and my adults only poop 2 times a week, and that's in their bath also. :)

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Wow that is a lot of beardys :eek:
They all look healthy :D thats nice to see.
What is that other lizard is it some kind of gecko :?:

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
reptilemaster":25ujek7x said:
Wow that is a lot of beardys :eek:
They all look healthy :D thats nice to see.
What is that other lizard is it some kind of gecko :?:
All my beardies are really healthy. I put so much time and care into them :)

And yes, Merlin is a Crested Gecko.

SargeUSMC

Hatchling Member
holycrap! LOOK how PHAT those lizards are!!!!!

Nice lookin.......and fat!

what are you using for you hammock there....and is that a GECKO you have there?? Say it ain't so...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom