My 3 Bearded Dragons and Snowball the Robo Hamster

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpius

I just adopted a tiny Robo Hamster "snowball" and placed him in a 10 Gallon tank in my pet room where my bearded dragons are .

He did not mind the dragons and paid no attention to them and just did typical hamster stuff , wheel , played w/ cardboard tube , etc.

My dragons noticed someone "new" in the room and all took notice and did the following;

1) Big Daddy The 5yr old German Giant and largest and oldest male looked at the hamster and tilted his head

2) Maurice the 4yr old peach male looked , got a black beard and looked frightened at the hamster.

3) Button the youngest & small 2yr old white female zoomed out of her cave and looked like she was deciding if "snowball" was food.

Will there be a stress problem with the dragons if I keep snowball there as he doesn't seem to care.

pogismom

Hatchling Member
Sorry, I have no answer for you but I did want to say how terribly cute that all sounded! You have really captured their individual personalities! I'm no expert but I'd imagine they would adjust to the presence of a new critter as they have to each other. My neighbor houses his two beardies in separate tanks next to Ferrets, Tarrantula, and Geckos. Eventually everyone goes back to their normal routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom